Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
- "Well at least we got out of the city... and into a... different city..."
The area consists mainly of an industrial area filled with delivery and storage companies, as well as metal production, assembly line plants, and recycling centers. The county comes up along the river, which leads into the town of Riverside. There are two key bridges that cross the river, allowing both trucks and trains to make deliveries to and from the city of Fairfield, the industrial area of Whitney County, and the town of Riverside.
When the infection broke out, CEDA had the refugees of Fairfield pass by, and steered them to the military outpost at Riverside. When CEDA failed to keep Fairfield under quarantine and allowed the infection to continue spreading, the military most likely took over, and was trying to mobilize equipment and artillery to the nearby county, to help the fleeing refugees; however, by the time they arrived, the infection had spread to everyone.
The Survivors start off from the crashed remains of News Chopper 5 and must travel through the nearby alleys to get to a truck depot, where an Rescue Vehicles#The Truck Depot Finale armored truck must be lowered from a vehicle lift to escape, and get to the nearby town of Riverside.
Landmarks in Whitney CountyEdit
- Robb Storage Co.
- Hersch Shipping Company
- Whitney County Bridge
- Eastern Waterworks
- Metal Supply Company
- Recycling Plant
- Truck Depot
- The Survivors will engage in more conversation and comment more on the environment around them to each other (except for Bill, who has no new dialogue).
- The bright light seen in the distance may have been the lights from the Riverside First Church, indicating the direction for Survivors to head towards.
- Many military vehicles (as Humvees and troop transports) and equipment are left abandoned at the intersection near the bridge; the Survivors use the Howitzer to blow up the military barricade in order to cross the car-littered bridge.
- This county has the new delivery vans that can be seen throughout the campaign (another is seen in The Riverbank near the park of Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing campaign).
| Locations in Left 4 Dead