Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Eyes and ears, people. Eyes and ears." |
This article Welcome to Hell/Trainstation Finale needs attention and dedicated editors.
What needs to be addressed: Both the Versus and Campaign sections require content.
| Chapter 5|
|Campaign||Welcome to Hell|
|Welcome to Hell Chapter Chronology|
Trainstation Finale is the last chapter of the Custom Campaign Welcome to Hell. The Survivors come out of the alley onto the river walk. They head down a path along the river and back up again due to a semitrailer blocking their path. They reach a Ducatel Sugar Warehouse and continue on down yet another back alley where they reach another main street that has been barricaded off. Following the alleys some more, they reach a freight train storage and hanger bay. Once inside, they find a radio to use to contact the original Survivors to which, they open the door and cover the Survivors while they get gas for the train. Will everyone make it out alive?
Also see: Tactics
All campaign walkthroughs are done on Normal difficulty in single player, and are meant to give tips on what to do and generally point out things that might otherwise be missed.
There are, of course, a few key things to always remember:
- Stop, look, and listen.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a cooperative game. Communicate with your teammates, if you're playing with others, or if you're by yourself with the AI, point out things they might otherwise miss. In all cases, watch out for each other and take care of each other. You are not going to survive the zombie apocalypse by yourself.
- Be ready for anything.
- Don't panic.
It should be fairly easy with the help of all the survivors however watch out for baggage trailers when the tanks appear.
- The safe room music from the final chapter in The Passing can be heard.
- A Ducatel Sugar warehouse can be seen.
- The storm has arrived once again from the Hard Rain campaign.
- You encounter the original Survivors yet again and they help you out just like in The Port from The Passing where you get gas for the train and they cover you from the top of the train cars. Sometimes, they will throw supplies to the L4D2 survivors.
- There are no new/different dialog lines even though this would be the second time the Survivors encounter each other (however, this is due to the fact that the author recycled and re-used the same dialog lines).
- This is a major continuity error as, according to The Sacrifice comic, the original Survivors are seen sailing away to the Florida Keys instead of going to New Orleans; however, that doesn't mean that their escape panned out; they might have returned.
- One of the three original survivors may sometimes appear from the back of the train (often Louis). However, since this area lacks an Ammo Pack, that survivor can only defend the player with his pistol once his primary ammo has run out. This will cause troubles as there may not be sufficient firepower to fight against the infected, especially on expert difficulty or when being pinned by Special Infected.