| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Vienna Calling/Nussdorf is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, Vienna Calling/Nussdorf, requires a properly written walkthrough.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
| Chapter 3|
|Vienna Calling Chapter Chronology|
- "Hey, we're almost outta this shithole. I told you I'd get you here."
Also see: Tactics
All campaign walkthroughs are done on Normal difficulty in single player, and are meant to give tips on what to do and generally point out things that might otherwise be missed.
There are, of course, a few key things to always remember:
- Stop, look, and listen.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a cooperative game. Communicate with your teammates, if you're playing with others, or if you're by yourself with the AI, point out things they might otherwise miss. In all cases, watch out for each other and take care of each other. You are not going to survive the zombie apocalypse by yourself.
- Be ready for anything.
- Don't panic.
The infected are not the only thread in this city. There are also other hazards out here.
At the beginning, the AI Survivors will grab:
- Bill will grab a Pump Shotgun.
- Francis will grab a Pump Shotgun.
- Louis will grab a Submachine Gun.
- Zoey will grab a Submachine Gun.
This is not always absolute; the AI Survivors may occasionally attempt to balance out the ratio of firearms depending on what the human players pick up first.
This campaign doesn't support Versus mode.
- Even the Survivors say so, they're not yet at the finale.
- "Nußdorf" or "Nussdorf" is a German city name, with "Nuß" translating to "nut," "nutlet," or "wallnut," and "dorf" translating to "village."
- Nußdorf is a suburb of Vienna.