Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Vienna Calling/Innere Stadt is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, Vienna Calling/Innere Stadt, requires a properly written walkthrough.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
| Chapter 1|
|Vienna Calling Chapter Chronology|
- "Last time I was here, the city wasn't so much on fire"
Also see: Tactics
All campaign walkthroughs are done on Normal difficulty in single player, and are meant to give tips on what to do and generally point out things that might otherwise be missed.
There are, of course, a few key things to always remember:
- Stop, look, and listen.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a cooperative game. Communicate with your teammates, if you're playing with others, or if you're by yourself with the AI, point out things they might otherwise miss. In all cases, watch out for each other and take care of each other. You are not going to survive the zombie apocalypse by yourself.
- Be ready for anything.
- Don't panic.
Holding out in a mall was never a really good idea during a zombie apocalypse. So, make your way out of there.
At the beginning, the AI Survivors will grab their preferred weapons:
- Bill will grab a Pump Shotgun.
- Francis will grab a Pump Shotgun.
- Louis will grab a Submachine Gun.
- Zoey will grab a Submachine Gun.
This is not always absolute; the AI Survivors may occasionally attempt to balance out the ratio of firearms depending on what the human players pick up first.
This campaign doesn't support Versus mode.
- When the Survivors comment something, it's not coming from them but played somewhere in the background. This might have the effect of a dead survivor saying something.
- When you get to the slightly open manhole on the street, if you look down, you can see what looks to be the safe room that is at the end of the level. With the help of noclip, going down into it shows that it is only an exact copy of the safe room that is at the end of the level.
- "Innere Stadt" is German for "inner city."