Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is a stub |
You can help Left 4 Dead Wiki by expanding it.
| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Vienna Calling is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
|Tagline||"...but there is no one left to answer."|
"They could take a look at the precious sights of Vienna, at the ancient catacombs, the famous recreation areas, or all the other places of interest, if they would not be hunted by millions of hungry, undead Austrians."
Vienna Calling is a Custom Campaign created for Left 4 Dead by 44V Mapping. The campaign takes place over five different maps. The Survivors are stranded in Vienna and need to make their way through a small shopping center and a dry canal to a trainstation. From there, they use a train to another part of the city, where they follow the river and then cross it. At the end, they use an elevator to reach the top of the Donauturm, where they hold out and escape.
Left 4 DeadEdit
- Vienna is the capital city of Austria.
- The title is a reference to a song by Austrian pop singer Falco.
- The river Donau, translated to Danube, is split in two rivers (Donau and Neue Donau, which is translated to New Danube) by the Donauinsel (Danube Island).
- The Donauinsel was created to protect the city from floods.
- All locations that appear do really exist.
- If you finish the Finale, there is a reference to Dead Rising which is the picture of Zombies surrounding a Survivor, presumably killing and eating him/her alive which is the way the Zombies in that game kills any survivor.