| "What the hell is this?"
This article is a disambiguation page for The Bridge.
The Bridge may refer to one of the following:
- Whitney County Bridge, the Crescendo Event of the first chapter of the Crash Course campaign in Left 4 Dead.
- Riverside Tunnel, which was blocked by rubble from a bridge that was deliberately demolished by the military's combat engineers as part of a plan to defend the town of Riverside.
- Veterans Memorial Bridge, the actual bridge that the Survivors must cross in the finale of The Parish campaign in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Rayford Port, the location of the finales of both DLCs The Sacrifice and The Passing, which involve powering up generators to lower a bridge so that the Survivors can escape danger.
- The Bridge (Left 4 Dead), the third chapter of the Blood Harvest campaign in Left 4 Dead.
- The Bridge (Left 4 Dead 2), the finale of The Parish campaign in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Memorial Bridge, the third chapter of the Cold Stream beta campaign.
- BRIDGE BURNER, the Achievement for completing The Parish campaign.
- BRIDGE OVER TREBLED SLAUGHTER, the achievement for completing The Bridge (Left 4 Dead 2) finale in less than three minutes.