| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Suicide Blitz 2 is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
|Tagline||"Winning isn't everything, surviving is."|
|Creator|| R.T. Frisk|
Stephan "CosmicD" Vandenborn (music soundtrack)
"Four new survivors must make their way through an infected city to escape the zombie apocalypse!"
Suicide Blitz 2 is a Custom Campaign created for Left 4 Dead 2 by R.T. Frisk. The campaign takes place late at night and early in the morning after the four original Survivors go through the Infected-filled city of Fort Harris County. The new Survivors find themselves trapped in the city where they must re-visit some of the city's famous and known landmarks to escape before reaching the same American football stadium where the Survivors also hold out for rescue.
Suicide Blitz 2 at first glance appears to be a port of Suicide Blitz created by the same author for Left 4 Dead, with the same maps, but was extensively modified with new additional features to make it an almost new custom campaign and sequel in its own right.
Left 4 Dead 2Edit
- The campaign features several unique features developed by the author such as a new melee weapon, custom CEDA posters, vehicles and props, in addition to custom Tank textures.
- The author (R.T. Frisk) added a hidden Easter Egg near the finale in the last chapter; to reach it, players must perform a specific task.
- There are multiple other, smaller, Easter Eggs as well throughout the map such as the TARDIS from Doctor Who and signs in the theater that read 'No Mercy for Old Men' and 'Unforseen Consequences' (the former being a hybrid name of the campaign No Mercy and the movie No Country for Old Men and the latter being a reference to Valve's popular Half-Life series.
- The new Survivors take a similar path that the previous Survivors take and must re-visit some of the same landmarks and areas.
- The author also put in hints to other custom campaigns he has worked on, such as Detour Ahead where a street sign that reads "Detour Ahead" is seen in the first chapter.
- An Alternate Version of this Campaign was created by R.T. Frisk for a Marriage Proposal.
- R.T. Frisk as Crazy Ron, elevator voice, and additional voices
- Dani Cox as Soldier talking to command
- Steve Antash as Pilot in generic banter
- R.A. Frisk as Older Commander on radio
- Gabriel "ilcannibal" Fayerweather as finale radio pilot
awaiting video upload...
Other custom campaigns created/worked on by R.T. FriskEdit
- Suicide Blitz
- Detour Ahead