| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Suicide Blitz 2 is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
|Tagline||"Winning isn't everything, surviving is."|
"Four new survivors must make their way through an infected city to escape the zombie apocalypse!"
Suicide Blitz 2 is a Custom Campaign created for Left 4 Dead 2 by R.T. Frisk. The campaign takes place late at night and early in the morning after the four original Survivors go through the Infected-filled city of Fort Harris County. The new Survivors find themselves trapped in the city where they must re-visit some of the city's famous and known landmarks to escape before reaching the same American football stadium where the Survivors also hold out for rescue.
Suicide Blitz 2 at first glance appears to be a port of Suicide Blitz created by the same author for Left 4 Dead, with the same maps, but was extensively modified with new additional features to make it an almost new custom campaign and sequel in its own right.
Left 4 Dead 2Edit
- The campaign features several unique features developed by the author such as a new melee weapon, custom CEDA posters, custom vehicles and props, and custom Tank textures.
- The author added a hidden Easter Egg near the finale in the last chapter; to reach it, players must perform a specific task.
- The new Survivors take a similar path that the previous Survivors take and must re-visit some of the same landmarks and areas.
- The author also put in hints to other custom campaigns he has worked on such as Detour Ahead where a street sign that reads "Detour Ahead" is seen in the first chapter.
- An Alternate Version of this Campaign was created by R.T. Frisk for a Marriage Proposal.
awaiting video upload...
Other custom campaigns created/worked on by R.T. FriskEdit
- Suicide Blitz
- Detour Ahead