Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Suicide Blitz/Stadium Finale is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, Suicide Blitz/Stadium Finale, requires a properly written walkthrough.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
| "Eyes and ears, people. Eyes and ears." |
This article Suicide Blitz/Stadium Finale needs attention and dedicated editors.
What needs to be addressed: The Versus section requires content.
| Chapter 5|
|Suicide Blitz Chapter Chronology|
- "This is as far as I can take you! Get to the stadium and get the hell outta here!"
- ―Crazy Ron
- "Now, there's a sight for sore eyes, huh? Looks like we're gonna make it kids!"
Stadium Finale is the last chapter of the custom campaign Suicide Blitz. The Survivors have stopped at an underground train depot and must continue their journey on foot to the American football stadium. From there, they must make it to the field where hopefully, a means of escape is waiting.
Also see: Tactics
All campaign walkthroughs are done on Normal difficulty in single player, and are meant to give tips on what to do and generally point out things that might otherwise be missed.
There are, of course, a few key things to always remember:
- Stop, look, and listen.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a cooperative game. Communicate with your teammates, if you're playing with others, or if you're by yourself with the AI, point out things they might otherwise miss. In all cases, watch out for each other and take care of each other. You are not going to survive the zombie apocalypse by yourself.
- Be ready for anything.
- Don't panic.
The Survivors have made it to the military encampment! Will they be safe or will a pitch invasion deny them safety?
As you start this level you will not find any supplies in the safe room. Don't worry though, for the supplies are just outside of the safe area.
- Bill will grab a Assault Rifle.
- Francis will grab a Auto Shotgun.
- Louis will grab a Assault Rifle.
- Zoey will grab a Hunting Rifle.
Otherwise, they will keep the last weapon they had from the previous chapter.
Heal up any injuries and then grab the spare First aid kits before heading outside. You will find yourself right outside the stadium walls. Fight your way inside and head to the right to access the car park ramps. While in the lobby, be careful of Smokers and Hunters using the shadows to get closer to you. When you get to the ramps, note that this is extremely dangerous territory as a Tank can spawn near the top and throw you off. If he does appear, position yourself with your back facing the stadium lobby so that if he does catch you, you will not fall. When he falls or if you did not face a Tank here, carry on up the ramps and into the upper area just behind the stands.
Head down the hallway and into a lift. It isn't uncommon for a Witch to be spawned right in the lift doorways, so make sure to be ready to deal with her if she does appear. Get everyone into the lift and close the doors so that the lift will take you to the Ground floor. When at the bottom, make sure to check the offices and the Bandits' locker room for pipe bombs and pain pills. If you do find any Pipe bombs, make sure to hold onto them. After searching, head out through the tunnels and onto the Stadium Pitch. There will be heaps of vehicles here and even more Infected. There is also a mounted minigun on a half-track, which can be used during the Finale. It may be necessary to do a sweep of the pitch before calling for rescue as you may find Pills and other supplies. When that is done, contact the military on the radio. Heal up any extra wounds, get the spare First aid kits and there's an ammo pile across the field by a light and a police car. Once you are ready, talk to the military again to begin the finale.
Watch out for Smokers and be quick to find and shoot them before they can carry one of your teammates into a waiting horde. Due to the large open areas, they are a huge threat, particularly if they attack from behind vehicles where you'll have a hard time hitting them. Use the minigun if you wish, but it may be a good idea to use it if you have a human team to guard you. The pitch is very large which can help you dodge the Tank's throwing attacks when he appears. When the Tank is down, you will have to fight through another pair of hordes, even longer than the first set. When you finish the second pack of Common Infected, take pills if necessary before confronting the second Tank. Use the same tactics as before with the first Tank. Spread out so he will have a hard time attacking you. When the second Tank dies, quickly make your way to the police car by the light and ammo pile mentioned earlier and climb onto the roof of it. News Chopper 5 will hover just by the roof of the police car. If you have any pipe bombs left, it is preferable to throw them now as the horde will attack from any direction and with the incoming Tank will probably ruin your chances of making it to the chopper. Once everyone is on board, News Chopper 5 will take off and give you a view of the Stadium.
- Even though you're talking to the military via radio, you'll get rescued by a civilian helicopter.
- This finale has a military truck with a usable minigun mounted on the top, similar to the beta-rescue of the Farmhouse Finale. However, the truck won't move.
- In the beginning safe area, there is graffiti stating that a group of Survivors have taken off with the last of the supplies and apologize to any other Survivors after them. Judging by the supplies and dead bodies just outside the safe area, they didn't get far.
- In the stadium lobby, there is a sign to the left which says "Pills here!". This is a reference to Louis when using the "Look" vocalization on a bottle of Pain pills.
- In Suicide Blitz 2, the finale's chapter changes. In Left 4 Dead 2, the Survivors will have to run inside of the Stadium, much like the Original Survivors did, although the difference is that the L4D Survivors held out inside the Stadium whereas the L4D2 Survivors ran to the other side of the stadium and got rescued at the outside, instead of the inside.
- Another Difference is that the L4D Version begins at Night, but in the L4D2 Version it starts at the Afternoon.