|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
|Campaigns||Dead Center,Gas Fever,Suicide Blitz 2|
- "0.99 STORE SPECIAL!"
- ―Store Motto
- "I got the crazy man's cola, let's go!"
Save 4 Less is another minor objective and setting for the second chapter of the Dead Center campaign in Left 4 Dead 2. The address is located just north of Highway 10 near Whitaker's Gun Shop just off Interstate #16 in Savannah.
This mini grocery store was a bargain shop for those people looking for sales and cheap prices. The store had most of the essentials that customers could want such as:
- Frozen Foods
- 8 aisles of Groceries
The store had two cashier stands up front along with vending machines, an ATM machine, photocopier, and several carts that customers can use. Outside, people were able to purchase bags of ice, barbecue charcoal, and propane gas tanks.
Current Status Edit
With the threat of The Infection breaking out in Savannah, people rioted and looted the store leaving it completely emptied out except for some dog food and one case of Cola. The owner(s) tried to stop the looting by closing the front doors and activating the alarm system. However, when the Survivors make a deal with Whitaker, they must enter the store which activates the chapter's Crescendo Event that will only shut off once Whitaker destroys the tanker after receiving his Cola.
- The store's logo is similiar to the Left 4 Dead logo as it consists of a red circle with a white-colored "4" in it, surrounded by smaller circles resembling blood splotches.
- The Save 4 Less mini grocery store is located near Whitaker's Gun Shop
- A similar grocery store can be seen in Riverside in Death Toll, where the survivors went through a Quik Buy.
- The Cola is near the back of the store and was apparently on sale at the time of the infection, advertised at $1.99.
- Propane tanks may spawn outside near the barbecues that can be used.
- The name could be a reference to the store, Food 4 Less.