| "Groovy. What? It is groovy." |
This article contains outdated information and needed to be updated with up-to-date information. You can help by experimenting with gameplay or doing research.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, One 4 Nine, requires a properly written walkthrough.
| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. One 4 Nine is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
|Tagline||"The Dusk of Man, the Dawn of Zombies? Like Hell it is."|
"In the Nevada Desert, the U.S. Army have built a Military base around an ancient 'alien tomb' and after years of trying have managed to open it. Four survivors heard rumors of a fortified safe zone in the base, but have no knowledge of the tomb nor what will await them upon arrival..."
One 4 Nine is a featured Custom Campaign created for Left 4 Dead by Kev Edwards. It has since been ported to Left 4 Dead 2. This campaign takes place in the Nevada Desert, utilizing a unique visual theme. The Survivors are lead through sprawling outdoor areas and sections of an abandoned military complex, until they reach a tomb, where the finale takes place.
- The finale of this campaign is heavily inspired by 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Posters promoting the Custom campaign, Suicide Blitz can be seen throughout the campaign.
- The boat at the last chapter of The Sacrifice has "ONE4NINE" written at the back of it.
- http://www.one4nine.co.uk/ (official site)
- http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=6687 (L4D)
- http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=7387 (L4D2)
| This article is a stub |
You can help Left 4 Dead Wiki by expanding it.