Left 4 Dead: Survivors (LEFT 4 DEAD 生存者たち) also know as Left 4 Dead: Arcade (L4DAC) is a Japanese version of Left 4 Dead 2 redesigned for Japanese arcades, featuring an entirely new cast of survivors. The game still takes place in the United States featuring the same scenarios from Left 4 Dead 2, but the characters are seemingly designed to appeal to the Japanese audience.
The game utilizes Nesica.Net enabling online play and in-game items that can be purchased with GZ Money (in game points gathered by playing and collecting money bags) to get special items, costumes and clothing, and weapons.
- Kudo Yusuke (Voiced by Kijima Ryuichi)
- "Japanese university student. Zombies appeared in the place where he was enjoying the trip to America long-sought.“
- Haruka Hirose (Voiced by Sakura Ayane)
- "High school student in Japan, she belongs to the art club. Feeling kindly, She spent the day-to-day peacefully.“
- Blake Jordan (Voiced by Takahashi Hidenori)
- "Bartender working in the hotel lounge. He was a member of the Navy previously.“
- Kirishima Sara (Voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki)
- "Travel favorite tour guide. Her father is Japanese and her mother is American. While she is having a trip guiding school students of Japan in the United States, the zombie outbreak occurs.”
Stage 1:Dead Center
Stage 2:Dark Carnival
Stage 3:Swamp Fever
Stage 4:Hard Rain
Stage 5:The Parish
Stage 6:The Passing
Stage 7:Cold Stream
Stage 8:No Mercy
Stage 9:Death Toll
Stage 10:Dead Air
- The cast are completely different despite taking place in previous locations seen in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
- As of the later version, new items and functionalities have been introduced to the game to make the game more challenging and rewarding:
- There are leaderboards for the game which can be accessed in the mobile site.
- There are ZG points money bags that can be collected in the game, which can be later used for customization via the official site on mobile.
- SVP Points are converted into ZG at the end of each game.
- You can buy special items and costumes with ZG points for each character, a feature that didn't exist in the two games.
- New weapons can be purchased with ZG Points.