|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
|State||Whispering Oaks Amusement Park, Griffin County, Georgia|
This part of Whispering Oaks Amusement Park is dedicated to fun and entertaining family's toddlers and young children. The rides are very simple and small and there are a few restaurants, restrooms, and vendors found in the area. Here is a list of the rides:
- Li'l Peanut Buggies
- Li'l Peanut Rockets
- Li'l Peanut Trains
- Li'l Peanut Monorail
- Li'l Peanut Giant Slide
The rides are padded to prevent children from hurting themselves.
Kiddie Land is one of the areas the Survivors must traverse on their way to the safe room at the start of the Tunnel of Love and on arrival at this sizable part of the park. They find it densely populated with Common Infected milling around in distinct clumps.
From a gameplay perspective, Kiddie Land contains no special features other than a requirement to reach a marked exit on its far side―which entails passing through the area and thus necessitates mopping up the many Common Infected present while keeping an eye out for the usual Special Infected. Agitated Clowns found in the locale and periodic hordes springing over its enclosure walls add to the challenge. Fortunately, lines of sight are long and open and supplies can be found around Kiddie Land's periphery.
- Apparently, Kiddie Land is one of Ellis's favorite parts of the park (followed by The Screaming Oak).
- Kiddie Land sparks up Coach's appetite; he will exclaim "Peach cobbler" and mention that there is a Burger Tank in the area (though one is never seen by the Survivors).
- If Rochelle is low on health, she might get bored and sarcastically play along with Ellis over Kiddie Land.
- Sometimes, when Ellis says "Holy shit, guys, Kiddie Land!", one of the Survivors reply:
- Coach will say as if they are "babysitting Ellis" with Rochelle answering that Ellis is trying to "make light of a bad situation".
- Nick will say "He's like a 5 year old with guns. And a comprehensive grasp of every swear word in the English language."
- Rochelle will respond "Shit, I wish I could get that excited..." before exclaiming, "Ah, the Hell with it, WOO, KIDDIE LAND!"