| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. I Hate Mountains is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, I Hate Mountains, requires a properly written walkthrough.
| This article is a stub |
You can help Left 4 Dead Wiki by expanding it.
|Tagline||"No camping. No marshmallows. No hope."|
|Creator||NykO18, Moroes, and Kane|
"The Survivors crashed their bus into a utility pole in a dark forest while fleeing. They must now find their way through the spooky North American mountains. The campaign includes a dense forest, a huge mansion, an underground complex, a coast road and its lumberyard and finally, a lakeside finale."
This campaign takes place in a rural part of British Columbia in Canada, after the apparent crash of the armored van from Crash Course. The Survivors take many alternate paths through the woods, a mansion, a crypt, and a small harbour before finally reaching a seaplane that whisks them to safety.
- Graffiti in this campaign makes a reference to Chicago Ted stating that he wasn't immune; he just hadn't been bitten yet.
- The poster for this campaign can be seen in the other campaign Dead Before Dawn.
- On each map are five Domo-Kun-figures hidden, 25 on all maps together. This is a signature mark of one of the mappers, NykO18, who adds Domo into all of his projects in some way.
- During the unique "false alarm" scenario, News Chopper 5 appears outside the mansion and crashes yet again.
- Download mirrors for I Hate Mountains http://www.ihatemountains.com/download-left-4-dead-1/
- Official I Hate Mountains website http://www.ihatemountains.com/