Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Out of gas... shit."
- "No gas. See? What did I say? Looks like our milk run just turned into a marathon."
One of at least two highway gas stations in the town of Ducatel, it helps meet the needs of tourists and travelers who pass by as well as the residents of Ducatel. The gas station is one of the smallest and has two fuel pumps and a convenience store. The gas station's convenience store sells beer, bait (most likely for fishing), as well as other small convenient items and there is also a payphone and newspaper stands just outside the convenience store.
When CEDA ordered an immediate evacuation of the area due to the continuous failure of containing the infection, residents and tourists decided to obey CEDA's orders and evacuate. They took all the gas out of the pumps and CEDA left a Solar Portable Message Sign that displayed "Next Gas: 2 Miles. Ducatel Diesel" in case any survivors should pass by looking for more gas. The gas bar was barricaded and some vehicles were left abandoned in front of the pumps due to the lack of gas.
The Survivors get off Virgil's boat and pass through the Burger Tank in order to get to the gas station across the street looking for more fuel. Unfortunately, they discover that the pumps are dry and they have to hike to the next nearest gas station, Ducatel Diesel.
- This is the third gas station the Survivors have passed by or go through in the entire Left 4 Dead series.
- This gas station is the smallest out of all of the gas stations encountered in-game.
- The same sign that was at Wilsons Gas Station that said it was Out of Gas is also seen at this gas station as well.
- Gas at this station costed as follows:
- Unlead Gasoline: $7.09 9/10 per gallon
- Premium Gasoline: $7.29 9/10 per gallon
- Diesel: $7.19 9/10 per gallon
- This was also the same price at Wilsons Gas Station as well.
- Also similar to Wilsons Gas Station, this gas station cannot blow up like the Pump 'N' Run Gas station either due to there being no fuel left in the gas pumps.