- "God damn it, the smell is stuck in my head!"
- "Hey! Come back here!"
| Chapter 3|
|Detour Ahead Chapter Chronology|
Warehouse is the Third chapter of the Custom Campaign Detour Ahead . After the survivors make their way to an auto-body garage, they escape through the attic and climb down the fire escape to the back area of a Hersch Shipping Company warehouse. They proceed through the warehouse and continue on foot to an apartment building nearby where they are finally gain access to the town. Finding the town completely overrun by the Infection, the Survivors proceed through the mazes of sewers until they find themselves on the outskirts of the town once again near a power utility station.
''Also see: Tactics
All campaign walkthroughs are done on Normal difficulty in single player, and are meant to give tips on what to do and generally point out things that might otherwise be missed.
There are, of course, a few key things to always remember:
- Stop, look, and listen.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a cooperative game. Communicate with your teammates, if you're playing with others, or if you're by yourself with the AI, point out things they might otherwise miss. In all cases, watch out for each other and take care of each other. You are not going to survive the zombie apocalypse by yourself.
- Be ready for anything.
- Don't panic.
Watch yourselves in the sewer, you can easily get lost and the area is really confined, perfect for the Special Infected.
waiting for info
waiting for info
- Mudmen and the Worker infected can be found in the sewer and near the power utility station
- The rescue vehicle can be spotted when you exit the sewer
- This is the only time a Hersch Shipping warehouse is seen in Left 4 Dead 2