Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Chapter 6|
|Dead City Chapter Chronology|
Chapter 6: Subway Station
The final map has you make a run through city streets and buildings before opening up into the subway station.
- Elevator ― This crescendo releases a high number of Infected and there are really three ways to approach this crescendo: Fight it out in the room by the escalators or the bathroom where it's a little more open and you have some wiggle room; fight in the area behind the elevator, which is a very tight area; lastly, you can make a run for the Subway Station, which is high-risk, high reward.
- The Subway Finale ― Grab a ticket and then make a bee line to the ammo and first aid kits in the basement, or find a corner upstairs, which is more secure but with no extra gear handy.
- There are a lot of throwables handy throughout this map; make sure you use them to allow you to move freely.
- Search the ambulances for extra first aid kits.
- The rescue train takes some time to arrive (think No Mercy helicopter), so have a plan for the end. Throwables make it much easier.
- Lots of 25-point pounces in the beginning of the map; Hunters can do damage early and often. Smokers can operate on the first roof or by using the sky bridges.
- The escape path at the first Crescendo Event offers great opportunities for Spitters, Chargers and Jockeys. Alarmed cars can be found between the elevator and the subway. If you get stuck outside, look for a second-floor room that opens up to let you in the Station.
- The trains are running throughout the finale; try and draw Survivors into one for an instant kill.