Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Chapter 4|
|Dead City Chapter Chronology|
You have escaped Riverside City, your next challenge is to reach the outpost. Separation is not an option; you will be torn apart by the Special Infected.
This map does feature an altering path which will sometimes place the Survivors on the street after leaving the tunnel and other times on a sky bridge into the warehouse.
- Tank Scavenge ― There is a main battle tank that needs gas. Fill the tank with 13 gas cans and it will drive down the road and blow up the barrier.
- You will find several defibrillators in this map; chances are you will need them during the scavenge event.
- The scavenge event is deceptively difficult. People often get separated because they think it's easy only to regret it. Keep in groups of at least two.
- Beware of the Explosive Barrels throughout the map. Some explosions can call in hordes and often at the wrong time.
- Hit the Survivors right away and then try and reset a trap for the survivors at the end of the first turn in the tunnel. The barrels, as well as the alarmed car in front of the truck, will call the Horde if shot. If used correctly, you can wear down the Survivors and deplete their ammo.
- The Versus path generally will run the Survivors over the sky bridge instead of the street. If this happens, try to charge or jockey players through a window from in front. Smokers should spawn in behind the Survivors in the room next to the bridge and attempt to smoke people through the windows to their deaths.
- The scavenge area lacks many great height ambush points. Look to use the trees on the road or plan on hiding behind walls and objects at survivor height.