| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Dead Before Dawn is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, Dead Before Dawn, requires a properly written walkthrough.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
| This article is a stub |
You can help Left 4 Dead Wiki by expanding it.
|Tagline||"Closing sale. Every thing must go!"|
|Creator|| Darth Brush|
Stephan "CosmicD" Vandenborn (music soundtrack)
Left 4 Dead 2Edit
|Tagline||"Closing Sale! Every Thing must go."|
The ported version (titled Dead Before Dawn Too) takes place during the day, and features the Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors. There are no other notable differences other than vehicle and certain prop textures.
- See above.
|Tagline||"Sometimes they come back..."|
A special Director's Cut edition was released for Left 4 Dead 2, in which a previously unreleased chapter is featured: Undead Center, also, The Citylights chapter has also been removed.
- The original map was made four years before the release of Left 4 Dead and created for the mod "No More Room in Hell" for Half Life 2.
- This campaign contains some new types of Crescendo Events.
- Some ideas were scrapped at different points. For example, the campaign was supposed to have six maps.
- The campaign contains a lot of custom graffiti; almost all were made by donators for the campaign.
- Its name may be a take on the movie name "Dawn of the Dead".
- It may also be a reference to Evil Dead 2, as its official title is Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn.
- The campaign is based off of the 2004 movie "Dawn of the dead" the mall in the campaign is the same as the one from the movie and the survivors enter the mall the same way by smashing a window to a store front open with a toilet.