| "Built that thing to be Zombie-Proof!"
This article is not canon. Dead Before Dawn is a creation made by the community, and not by Valve.
| "Unless anyone has a better plan..."
This article, Dead Before Dawn, requires a properly written walkthrough.
|"You're gonna want to see this!"|
| This article is a stub |
You can help Left 4 Dead Wiki by expanding it.
|Tagline||"Closing sale. Every thing must go!"|
Left 4 Dead 2Edit
|Tagline||"Closing Sale! Every Thing must go."|
The ported version (titled Dead Before Dawn Too) takes place during the day, and features the Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors. There are no other notable differences other than vehicle and certain prop textures.
|Tagline||"Sometimes they come back..."|
A special director's cut edition was released for Left 4 Dead 2, in which a previously unreleased chapter is featured: Undead Center, also, The Citylights chapter has also been removed.
- The original map was made four years before the release of Left 4 Dead and created for the mod "No More Room in Hell" for Half Life 2.
- This campaign contains some new types of Crescendo Events.
- Some ideas were scrapped at different points. For example, the campaign was supposed to have six maps.
- The campaign contains a lot of custom graffiti; almost all were made by donators for the campaign.
- Its name may be a take on the movie name "Dawn of the Dead". or Evil Dead II